If you are considering replacing your garage door, here are some quick easy steps detailing how you can start picking out your garage door.
Check out this link that talks about the 3 steps to picking out a new door.
1. Choose your door style/design
- Choose from traditional raised panel doors, carriage house style doors, or modern doors.
- You can head over to our dealer site http://dealer.amarr.com/ and look into these different options.
2. Choose your material
- Steel (Most common choice. Low maintenance and a variety of insulation choices.)
- Wood (Warm look with unlimited choices. Stain or paint to match your home.)
- Aluminum (Modern looking all window doors.)
3) Choose your insulation
- A variety of of insulation choices are available and choose the type that works best for your insulation needs.
Choose The Twin Cities’ #1 Garage Door Company
Once you have decided on the design, material, and insulation you can add personalized touches such as decorative hardware, color, window design, etc. If you have our sales team come out to measure we also can use our door designer to show you what different door designs would look like on your home. Call us to set up an appointment for a new door: 763-755-0210