We’ll help you select the correct Make, Model, and Type of garage door opener for your home and application.
- Multiple Makes & Models to Choose From
- Three Types of Openers to Match Your Needs
- Most Reliable and Dependable Openers on Market
- Control Your Garage Door Opener Over the Internet
- Professional Salespeople with Years of Experience
- MON – SAT Service: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rated
- Serving the Entire Minneapolis / St. Paul Metro
Three Types of Home Garage Door Openers to Choose from Depending on Your Unique Needs:
+ Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
Belt drive systems are the best for quiet operation. They deliver smooth-running power and dependable performance year after year. They are a great choice for homes with rooms above or adjacent to the garage.
+ Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
Chain drive systems are sturdy, proven, and offer long lasting performance. Many of the garage door openers sold today are chain driven, and we offer a wide variety.
+ Residential Jackshaft Garage Door Opener
The LiftMaster Residential Jackshaft Opener mounts on the wall beside the garage door, freeing up ceiling space, and is available with an optional power standby system that continues working even when the power goes out.